Travelling around Coventry and you can’t miss the Summer of Cov flags and adverts around the place. Combined with the Britain in Bloom flower displays Coventry is really looking bright this year.
These are part of a series of activities and events running throughout the summer, providing activities for locals and visitors to the area.
The events include
- Beauty and the Beast in the Cathedral Ruins
- Canal Boat Trips
- Circus School
- Midland Italian Car Day
- Coventry Festival of Motoring
- Bryan Adams at Ricoh Arena
and much more…
If you combine these with Coventry’s permanent tourist attractions there has never been a better time to visit Coventry.
- Coventry Cathedral and Coventry Cathedral Ruins
- Coventry Clock and Lady Godiva Statue
- Coventry Transport Museum
- Lunt Roman Fort
- Coventry Canal Basin
For more information www.visitcoventry.co.uk